The easy to make Mocha Raspberry Overnight Oats is a great way to start your day right! By the time you wake up, your breakfast is all ready to go. No fuss or hassle.
By the time you wake up, your breakfast is all ready to go. No fuss or hassle.
It also includes your daily dose of healthy caffeine! With cold brew coffee, you maintain all the healthy oils and antioxidants that would get lost in your coffee brewed with scorching hot water.
A bowl of Mocha Raspberry Overnight Oats is sure to improve your health, boost your energy and supplement your daily health routine.
Mocha Raspberry Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup milk of choice (I like almond or cashew)
- ½ cup
- Artisan Code Blue Coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Filter
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp. sweetener of choice (maple syrup, rice malt syrup, and honey all work well)
- ½ cup of fresh raspberries
Cold Brew Coffee Prep
- 1 cup medium grind coffee.
- 1.5 quarts fresh cool water.
- Let steep 12 to 24 hours.
- Mix together all ingredients except for raspberries in a mason jar.
- Put in a fridge and let it set for 12 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, layer raspberries parfait style and serve.
You can also add your other healthy fruit favorites! Blueberries, strawberries, and walnuts are a great addition.
Keep the coffee coming through the whole day! Make one of these entrées for lunch or dinner. There’s a little something for everyone.