The Skinny Gingerbread Latte combines the best holiday ingredients of the season: cinnamon, molasses, ginger and of course…cold brew coffee!
For the best results, use our specialty filters and coffee grind, then follow the recipe below.
Gingerbread Latte Ingredients:
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp dried ginger
- ½ tsp. molasses or maple syrup
- 4oz Madesco cold brew coffee concentrate
How to Make the Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate:
gingerbread Latte Directions
1. Combine all ingredients and blend.
2. Enjoy with your favorite toppings like whipped cream and crumbled gingerbread.
All you need to do is prep your coffee concentrate or a batch of cold brew coffee then bake, cook and serve! Click here to get more holiday recipes.
GET MORE COLD BREW COFFEE RECIPES!
There are a lot more recipes for Christmas featured in our Madesco Labs cookbooks. Get our specialty bundle with any purchase of our Madesco Labs Products.
And if you haven’t already done so, download your Free “Cooking with Cold Brew Coffee” recipe book here.