If you are on a hunt for cold brew coffee recipe with a fall theme, Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee is all that you need. Let’s explore what makes pumpkin spice cold brew coffee so special.
Cold brewing is a process of steeping coffee grounds in cold water or even room temperature for a prolonged time to slowly extract the flavor of the bean. The process will result in smooth but highly concentrated coffee that is just perfect for pouring over the ice or blending in Frappuccino-type drinks.
If your daily grind begins with a perfect cup of coffee in the morning, or you catch a cup of coffee while coming home from work, I can understand your love for coffee. Unlike brewing hot cup of coffee that takes a good amount of time, preparing coffee from a cold brew is pretty quick.
Cold brew coffee’s unique appeal has made a significant impression on coffee lovers. Pumpkin spice cold brew coffee is especially tempting as the days get cooler and a little shorter. Pumpkin Spice cold brew coffee is a treat that will awaken the taste buds with the flavors of fall, but without dairy or any other unwanted ingredients like artificial flavors or sweeteners. Since cold brew coffee aren’t exposed to hot water, the resulting coffee is more nuanced, flavorful and less bitter than the hot coffee. Pumpkin spice cold brew coffee is one of the easiest ways to brew coffee around. All that you need is a container and the Madesco cold brew coffee filters and you are all set!
There is a rising trend among Americans opting for plant-based, non-dairy products for varied reasons mostly because of lactose intolerance. Pumpkin spice cold brew coffee is a perfect choice if you are looking out for guilt-free deliciousness. Here’s how you can make your own Pumpkin Spice cold brew coffee.
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Recipe
Serves: Makes 4 cups
- 1 cup of coarsely ground coffee
- 4 cups of cold water
- 1 tsp of pumpkin spice powder
- Follow the Madesco process for cold brew coffee.
- Add 1 tsp of pumpkin spice powder to your coffee and again shake well.
- Place the container in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- Serve your cold brew the way you like it, for example with sugar, creamer or milk or even without it.
- Since this is concentrate, when you are ready to drink, pour some of the brews into a cup and add cold filtered water. The amount of water you add depends on how strongly you like your coffee.
- Serve your cold brew the way you like it, for example with sugar, creamer or milk or even without it. It tastes best when served cold.