Good things happen when you mix cold brew coffee and alcohol, and with all the Saint Patrick’s Day festivities, we want to raise our glass with you and share are most love mixed drinks.
How in the world does cold brew coffee and alcohol fit in this Orthodox observance? St. Patrick’s day is an official feast that commemorates St. Patrick, the Irish culture and spread of Christianity in Ireland. It was on this special day that alcohol restrictions were lifted, hence the excitement around drinking games and alcohol consumption.
Keeping in tradition with green clothing, shamrock decorations and four leaf clovers dazzled around, here are three of our must have cold brew coffee and alcohol drinks.
Making Cold Brew Coffee and Alcohol Mixed Drinks
Before mixing your drinks, you will need to prep a batch of cold brew coffee. All you need are fresh coffee grounds, cold water and the Madesco Labs coffee filter. It’s easy to make and gives you a smooth delicious coffee drink with no bitter after taste. You can buy your coffee filter here.
Beer and Cold Brew Coffee Cocktail
3 ½ oz. stout
2 oz. Madesco cold brew coffee
1 ½ oz Averna amaro
Coarsely ground sea salt
Ice for shaking
1 large ice cube for serving
- In a shaker with ice, pour cold coffee and Averna and stir.
- Pour mixture from shaker into glass.
- Pour stout slowly over mixture. Stir to combine gently so as not to disturb beer’s carbonation.
- Sift cocoa powder over large ice cube. Sprinkle sea salt over ice cube.
Cold Brew Bourbon
- 8 oz. Madesco cold brew coffee concentrate
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 1 oz. Butterscotch liqueur
In a shaker, combine butterscotch liqueur, bourbon, and cold brew coffee.
Serve in a glass or on the rocks.
Irish Cold Brew Coffee (Version 2)
- 1 Madesco cold brew coffee
- 2 oz. Irish Whiskey
- 1 tsp. simple syrup
- 1 oz. fresh cream or Baileys Irish Cream
We also have another version of the Irish Cold Brew Coffee. Click here to get Irish Cold Brew Coffee Version 1.
Drink responsibly my friends!