Our caramel coffee sauce is another one of our favourite Cooking with Cold Brew Coffee Recipes and is also one of our featured Fall Cold Brew Coffee Recipes!
We love using this caramel coffee sauce in a various dishes and sweet treats.
10 Ways to use Caramel Coffee Sauce:
Here are some ways to use this Caramel Coffee Sauce:
- Used as a cracker or bread spread or dip.
- Glazed over chicken or turkey.
- Over various fruits in a fruit salad.
- Over pancakes and waffles.
- In your cold brew coffee (whether hot or cold).
- Over ice cream.
- Over pies, cakes and tarts.
Caramel Coffee Sauce Recipe
Whether you’re drizzling this sauce over your desserts or dinner, you’ll always get a wonder-filled warm and sweet sensation.
- 4 oz. (8 Tbsp.) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. bourbon
- 1 ts. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Madesco cold brewed coffee concentrate
- Combine butter, sugar, and cream into a heavy saucepan.
- Whisking constantly, bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in bourbon, cold brew coffee concentrate, and vanilla.
Looking for more cold brew coffee recipes? Download our Cooking with Cold Brew Coffee Recipe Book and get restaurant style recipes!