The Caramel Coffee Ice Cream Float offers a satisfying balance between a sweet and savory dessert and a smooth caffeine kick. You may be familiar with a root beer float, but this is a caffeinated version that is an update to the classic concept of float beverages. This easy to make drink is perfect for a single person or for a small group to enjoy. Either way, this is a perfect way to get your caffeine fix.
Now we know coffee is your must have necessity; however, we have come a long way from just having a cup of coffee in the traditional coffee mug in the morning. What was once considered to be a hot drink that you were uncomfortable drinking in the hot summer, can now be a masterpiece for your enjoyment on even the hottest day thanks to the cold brew coffee creations. Cold brew coffee is a flavorful option that is very on trend right now. This is just one of these great cold brew coffee recipes that you can indulge in this summer.
Caramel-Coffee Ice Cream Float Recipe
- 1 ½ cups Madesco Code Blue Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 12 oz. can of either club soda or unflavored seltzer water
- 2/3 cup of caramel flavored topping, your preferred brand (you can use additional topping for garnish later)
- ¼ cup of milk
- 8 scoops of ice cream, either vanilla or coffee flavored (or get extra creative and mix them together)
- Canned whipped cream, like Reddi-Whip
- To make this delicious drink, you will need to make cold brew coffee with our filters and according to its directions.
- Take the coffee, club soda, milk, and caramel topping in a pitcher. This will need to be mixed well so that everything is distributed evenly. Once mixed together, set it aside.
- Take the ice cream of your choice and distribute it evenly between 4 glasses. Be sure that these are tall glasses.
- Next, pour the coffee mixture that you made earlier. Make sure that you pour the mixture slowly.
- Finish off this drink by topping it with whipped cream and by drizzling some caramel topping over the whipped cream. This should be consumed immediately.
You can adjust the Caramel Coffee Ice Cream Float recipe according to how many people you are serving. If you love a good summer drink and you love your coffee, this recipe is just one of many that you can consider. Just remember that the type of cold brew coffee that you choose matters as each brand is different. Our Madesco Code Blue Coffee is especially useful for making cold and satisfying iced beverages. Cold brews offer a lot of coffee flavor, which is especially good for fans of coffee. Cold brew also saves you the step of having to wait for your coffee to cool down if you are a fan of iced coffee beverages. This particular coffee beverage is a unique option that you may have never considered before. This is a rich beverage that is full of flavor that offers a perfect balance of sweetness that gives you the satisfaction and caffeine kick that you need.
Get “Code Blue” Coffee With Our Free Recipe Book
Order your Code Blue coffee today and try it in one of our popular recipes! Download Your Free “Cooking with Cold Brew Coffee” recipe book!